The riders of the Avintia Racing team, sponsored by J.Juan, for who the brand supplies the braided brake hoses used in their racing bikes, have managed to complete this Sunday the 22 laps of the Grand Prix of the Czech Republic, a hard race in which both Hector Barbera and Mike di Meglio have ripped up their bikes. Both riders have fought hard, although at the end Di Meglio has not been able to end the race. Meanwhile, Barberá has solved some of the problems he had the day before allowing him to end the race in a reasonably steady pace.
- J.Juan is now ISO 50001 certified 01/11/2023
- Kawasaki Racing Team to celebrate 10 years with J.Juan at the title race in Most 07/29/2022
- J.Juan renews its collaboration agreement with the Kawasaki Racing Team (WSBK) 05/05/2022
- Husqvarna Norden 901 brakes with J.Juan 05/05/2022
- MTHelmets-Msi SPAIN equiped with J.Juan’s Thumbrake 05/05/2022
braided braided hoses braided hydraulic hoses brake brake hoses brakes brake system brakesystems brake systems braktec braktec brake systems brembo group caliper calipper Dakar GPTRIAL hoses hydraulic brake hoses hydraulic hoses inextensible stainless Metal braided brake hoses j.juan j.juan brakes j.juan brake systems j.juan calipper j.juan group j.juan hydraulic hoses j.juan racing kit j.juan renegade kit jjuan jjuan brakes jjuanbrakes jjuan brake systems jjuanbrakesystems jjuan news|jjuan racing kawasaki kawasaki racing team krt Metal braided brake hoses moto2 motorcycle brakes Side by Side ssv SxS utv wsbk