Jorge Navarro, rider of the Team Estrella Galicia (sponsored by J.Juan), will be back to race at the Sachsenring circuit in Germany. The Spanish rider took his first victory in the GP of Catalunya on last June 5, but he got injured a few days later during a training session in Valencia. He could not play the Dutch GP at Assen, but seems determined to put back the monkey and return to the fight for the Moto3 championship on July 17. After the Assen round, where his main title rival Brad Binder only got 4 points, Jorge can still dream to World Champion title.
- Pons to finish the season with J.Juan Thumbrakes 08/03/2023
- Wuling, a car brand that steps into the motorbike market with J.Juan brakes 07/20/2023
- Car and Bike India qualifies CFMoto 450 NK as premium 07/18/2023
- J.Juan to provide the Aspar Team with technical support in 2023 04/26/2023
- J.Juan meets the spotlight at Kawasaki’s title race 03/02/2023
braided braided hoses braided hydraulic hoses brake brake hoses brakes brake system brake systems brakesystems braktec braktec brake systems brembo group caliper calipper competition Dakar hoses hydraulic brake hoses hydraulic hoses inextensible stainless Metal braided brake hoses j.juan j.juan brakes j.juan brake systems j.juan calipper j.juan group j.juan hydraulic brake hoses j.juan hydraulic hoses jjuan jjuan brakes jjuan brake systems kawasaki kawasaki racing team krt meshed hydraulic hoses Metal braided brake hoses moto2 motogp motorcycle brakes racing Side by Side ssv SxS thumbrake utv wsbk