The good work performed for several seasons in the World Superbike and Moto Gp has led to the improvement of the components uses in the high competition J.Juan braided brake hoses. The objectives? Lower the weight to a minimum and allow any imaginable configuration to suit the needs of each team. High competition requires exotic materials and special designs as well that street motorcycles cannot use due to the cost, but this is not a problem when we are speaking about an official Superbike such as the Kawasaki ZX10R or the Ducati Desmosedici from the Avintia Team.
- J.Juan is now ISO 50001 certified 01/11/2023
- Kawasaki Racing Team to celebrate 10 years with J.Juan at the title race in Most 07/29/2022
- J.Juan renews its collaboration agreement with the Kawasaki Racing Team (WSBK) 05/05/2022
- Husqvarna Norden 901 brakes with J.Juan 05/05/2022
- MTHelmets-Msi SPAIN equiped with J.Juan’s Thumbrake 05/05/2022
braided braided hoses braided hydraulic hoses brake brake hoses brakes brake system brakesystems brake systems braktec braktec brake systems brembo group caliper calipper Dakar GPTRIAL hoses hydraulic brake hoses hydraulic hoses inextensible stainless Metal braided brake hoses j.juan j.juan brakes j.juan brake systems j.juan calipper j.juan group j.juan hydraulic hoses j.juan racing kit jjuan jjuan brakes jjuanbrakes jjuan brake systems jjuanbrakesystems jjuan news|jjuan racing kawasaki kawasaki racing team krt Metal braided brake hoses moto2 motorcycle brakes Side by Side ssv SxS thumbrake utv wsbk