A year and a half ago, J.Juan, the second brake manufacturer in Europe in the motorcycle sector, acquired the electronic company Fides. As a result of this operation, J.Juan Electronicos was born. After the first 18 months, the results are very encouraging, doubling the turnover in record time. J.Juan Electrónics is dedicated to the design of software and hardware, as well as the manufacturing of electronic systems, circuits and components. It is specialized in the IOT.
- J.Juan is now ISO 50001 certified 01/11/2023
- Kawasaki Racing Team to celebrate 10 years with J.Juan at the title race in Most 07/29/2022
- J.Juan renews its collaboration agreement with the Kawasaki Racing Team (WSBK) 05/05/2022
- Husqvarna Norden 901 brakes with J.Juan 05/05/2022
- MTHelmets-Msi SPAIN equiped with J.Juan’s Thumbrake 05/05/2022
braided braided hoses braided hydraulic hoses brake brake hoses brakes brake system brakesystems brake systems braktec braktec brake systems brembo group caliper calipper Dakar GPTRIAL hoses hydraulic brake hoses hydraulic hoses inextensible stainless Metal braided brake hoses iso j.juan j.juan brakes j.juan brake systems j.juan calipper j.juan group j.juan hydraulic hoses j.juan racing kit jjuan jjuan brakes jjuanbrakes jjuan brake systems jjuanbrakesystems jjuan news|jjuan racing kawasaki kawasaki racing team krt Metal braided brake hoses moto2 motorcycle brakes Side by Side ssv SxS utv wsbk