Rear caliper axial fix 1P die cast
▪ Fix 1p axial caliper right or left hand with two bodies joined by bolts. Interaxis 84mm with 16mm offset. M8 mounting bolts.
▪ Construction. Gravity die cast aluminum alloy body. Pads are supported by one steel pin with one circlip.
▪ Lightweigt hard anodized aluminum pistons 30, 32 or 34mm
▪ To be used with DOT 4 brake fluid.
▪ Glossy body anodic oxidation: black, titanium, silver, graphite
▪ Matte anodic oxidation: black or grey
▪ Bolts and steel parts – Black ZnNi coating.
PAD SHAPE AND DIMENSIONS
|Piston Number and size||32 or 34mm|
|MAX working preasure||70bar|
|MAX disc diameter||260mm|
|Disc position tolerance||±0,5mm|
|PAD surface (1pad)|
|Weight (with pads)||tbc|
|Pads||Body Colour||Mount side||Mounting position||disck thickness MIN-MAX|
|SBS730 – S60HH||Titanium racing||Left hand||Ideal 24:00 – 15:00 (for racing lower position from 18:00 – 15:00, but needs to be removed for bleeding)||5mm|